Mosquito Squad of Greenville needs your help in making your Greenville, Greer, Anderson or Spartanburg yard less favorable to mosquitoes. Mosquitoes require a fresh water sources for laying eggs and for larval mosquitoes to grow into adult mosquitoes. We have 5 easy tips for you to follow that will discourage mosquito reproduction on your property.
1. TIP. Tip anything around your home that can collect water from rain or your irrigation systems. Plant saucers, clogged gutters and kid’s toys are a perfect habitat for mosquito eggs, larva and pupa.
2. TOSS. Remove excess grass, leaves, firewood and other clippings from your yard. Keep weeds clear from your garden, throwing yard waste away immediately.
3. TURN. Turn over large items that could hold water like baby pools, children’s portable sandboxes or plastic toys. Within a week you could be seeing an increase in your mosquito population.
4. REMOVETARPS. If tarps over firewood piles, grills or boats aren’t stretched taut, they’re holding water. Make sure tarps are taut or remove them completely.
5. TREAT. Call Mosquito Squad. Our traditional mosquito control barrier treatment eliminates up to 90% of the mosquitoes on your property. Remember that mosquitoes are more than just a nuisance; they can carry dangerous diseases such as West Nile virus, Malaria, Encephalitis and more.
Call today for our traditional mosquito barrier spray to protect yourself and your family. 864-277-4299